Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words: Fairy tales are ever-present and cross-cultural. Nearly every culture has a canon of fairy tales, and from those, we are able to learn a great deal about the society a tale comes from. The stories that continue to be passed down through the generations impart timeless cultural values and likely will continue to influence society for generations to come. Select different versions of the same fairy tale, such as “Little Red Riding Hood” or “The Three Bears.” Do these stories convey the same values or hold the same influence today as they did when they were first written? Why or why not? Use examples from the stories to explain why. What influences do you see in modern culture from fairy tales? Do these influences differ from childhood to adulthood? Think in terms of pop culture, novels, TV, movies, or music. Use examples to help support your argument. Folklore and FairytalesHayton, N. (2011). Unconscious Adaptation: “Hard Candy” as “Little Red Riding Hood.”. Adaptation, 4(1), 38-54.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.