Respond to this post. 100-200 Words.Follow-up responses should do more that state “I agree” or “I disagree.” Extend on or critique the analysis of your classmates. (“I” and “you” are fine for follow-up posts as they are less formal), nor should you announce intent in the topic sentence: for example, do not write, “In this discussion board I will discuss “Ysrael”; or, “The text I chose to review for this assignment is “The South.” Consider your claim, interpretation, or argument in the topic sentence. The poem Mystic by D.H. Lawrence introduces the concept of life and peoples individual experiences within that life. Everyone has their own personal entanglements with different things, allowing people to have unique experiences within their own world. Lawrence attempts to make the reader understand this through his use of symbolism throughout the short poem. Lawrence mentions the taste of an apple and how an apple can hold all sorts of different flavors, however, he isn’t literally speaking of the tangible flavor of the apple, rather the intangible flavors of life itself. The apple serves as a traditional symbol, perhaps even a hint at the divine itself, symbolizing the start of evil in man, but also representing the start of something beautiful; a new found appreciation for the world in which we all share. This becomes more evident as Lawrence is describing what he tastes within in the apple, he says “…when I taste in it the summer and the snows, the wild welter of earth and the insistence of the sun.” The apple itself is a symbol for the wonderful and beautiful things we get to experience throughout life. Lawrence takes this a step further and talks about how apples can sometimes be “wet and sour and some of too much sun, brackish sweet like lagoon-water that has been too much sunned.” which would then represent bad experiences, those in which show us that world isn’t always the best place or perhaps those in which we take up too much of the world and become consumed by it. This is all relative to one’s personal interpretation of the world of course, everyone views the world differently which in turn makes it nearly impossible to be able to taste the same flavors in anyone else’s apple.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.