Research professional associations and organizations in the field you would like to enter. Explore the resources and benefits the organizations offer. Identify options to join the organizations as a student.
Do Not list places of employment
Do Not list Healthcare facilities
Do Not list Medical Associations designed for physicians or med students
Do Not list AHA, Diabetes Association, Kidney Foundation or similar Charitable organizations.
Consider viewing the additional resource provided to get an idea of the type of professional association to research.
minimum of 175 words:
1. What’s 1 professional organization that you researched that you must pay a fee to join or join free that you believe would be most beneficial for you? Share the name and a summary of the organization.
2. How could being a member of that organization benefit your career?
3. What type of networking can you pursue through this organization?Personal response min of 75 words to each discussion below. No APA needed..
E.D Discussion #1
My professional Organization I joined and paid a fee to is the American College for Healthcare Executives. I am researching all the newsletters I have signed up for and found some beneficial activities to apply for. I can apply for a trip to Chicago, to do 6 hours of volunteer work for the seminar of 2023 Congress for healthcare leadership, at no cost. I must put down a deposit of $275.00 before the trip and it is reimbursed if I complete the task and do not graduate before the seminar. I would learn many things from the approaching congress on changing healthcare structures and be a part of that group. I also will gain12 education credits for completing a seminar.
By adding this organization to my resume, I could enhance my attributes and label myself for more abilities and show I am an interested party of the field.
Networking, staying in touch with changes in the industry is one. The other is meeting people from the group and asking for personal professional references. Building a network and meeting the people within that network can help me grow in my field. I can learn what resources to have if I am looking for answers or wanting advice on a career change in the field.
J.D Discussion #2
I belong to several professional organization that pertain to my role as faculty and as a registered nurse. These associations keep my skills up and let me know about changes pertaining to educators.
1. One is (
AUPHA), Association of University Programs in Healthcare Administration
2. Another is Association of Collegiate Schools of Planning, (ACSP)
As a registered nurse I also belong to several professional organizations specifically for nurses. One that is near and dear to me is the
American Nurses Association, which is the organization that sets the standards for nurses. According to the American Nurses Association (ANA) “…professional development is a vital phase of lifelong learning in which nurses engage to develop and maintain competence, enhance professional nursing practice, and support achievement of career goals” (2010). The ANA is one of more than 100 national nursing organizations (Matthews, 2012). Nursing organizations like the ANA and the National League for Nursing (NLN) have a broad focus, encompassing the entire nursing profession. Whereas organizations like the American Association of Critical Care Nurses (AACN), the Society of Pediatric Nurses, the National Association of Orthopedic Nurses and others are focused on disease processes (diabetes, renal, cardiac), healthcare settings (hospital, clinic, surgical), age (pediatric, geriatrics), or advanced practice (Clinical Nurse Specialists, Nurse Executives, Nurse Educators) (Matthews, 2012).
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.