Review the examples of realistic fiction and historical fiction video read-alouds and the definition of Historical fiction. Summarize the definition of Historical Fiction. Then, reflect on the two video read-alouds and evaluate the quality of each. Evaluate the quality of the Realistic fiction selection using the criteria on page 175 of our text. Evaluate the value of the historical fiction selection using the criteria on page 216. Provide an evaluation on at least three elements for each type of literature (e.g. Setting, Plot, Characters, Theme).Pages 175, 216, and a sample of a reading log are attached to this question. Pages 175, 216 reference is (Johnson, D. (2012). The joy of childrens literature. Belmont, CA: Wadsworth Cengage Learning). Also this is the materials to review Please puppy please https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=pO2am1EdlY0Abe Lincoln’s Hat Read Alooudhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=P6knsEVdX4w
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.