Review the Guidelines for Writing a Vocational Treatment Plan.Read The Case of Jennifer. Jennifer is a 33-year-old woman who is unhappy with her current employment. Jennifer works for an online distribution company and is responsible for monitoring the inventory and keeping the records up to date at all times. She has been doing this job for the past three years and has never felt fulfilled. Before this job, she was a full-time mother and had not worked since she was 24, when she worked as a teller at a bank. Those are the only two jobs that she has ever had. She currently makes $11 per hour and often has to work overtime shifts to make ends meet for her family. She is a single mother raising two young girls, ages 5 and 8. She and her daughters have been living with her parents since her divorce four years ago. Jennifer desires to be independent and on her own with her children, but she needs more financial stability to do so. She has thought about trying to apply for a management position, but she is not sure if she is qualified. She has a high school diploma, but does not have any college experience.Jennifer has recently experienced interpersonal issues at her job with two other coworkers. Her work environment has left her feeling stressed and anxious. Jennifer would like to consider a career change, but she is not sure how to start. Ultimately, she wants to strive for financial stability, and she wants to feel happy when she goes to work.Develop a 1,050- to 1,400-word vocational assessment summary and treatment plan for Jennifer. Include the following:Summarize Jennifer’s employment history and job skills.Describe Jennifer’s current employment situation.Analyze the interrelationships among Jennifer’s work, family, and personal life roles, according to a specific career counseling theory.Identify any potential ethical or legal considerations related to the case.Write a formal vocational treatment plan that includes the following:Specific and measurable goals and objectivesAn action plan for how to meet the goals and objectivesA description of how progress towards goals will be evaluatedA termination planDemonstrate professional counselor competencies throughout the assessment summary and treatment plan.Include a minimum of three to five scholarly resources that directly support your main points.Format your paper consistent with appropriate course-level APA guidelines.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.