Review UOP’s Sample PowerPoint in the Center for Writing Excellence to guide you in creating an effective presentation. The sample can be found in the Tutorials & Guides section of the CWE, under the heading labeled Sample.Create a visually engaging 8- to 10-slide Microsoft PowerPoint presentation on one of the case studies (found at the bottom of this page) that includes the following: Describe the ethical dilemma(s) in the case study.Identify challenges to effective communication in the case study.Use course materials to strengthen your informationDescribe how you would ethically communicate with this offender’s family members regarding the issue.Include a minimum of two sources, at least one of which is learning material from the course.Format any citations in your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.Please select one of the case studies below for use in the course during Week 4 and Week 5Case Study #1You are a mental health professional in a prison. During a counseling session, an offender informs you that an inmate is planning to “take down” another inmate because of an ongoing disagreement that has included serious physical altercations in the past. You have reason to believe that your client is telling the truth and has no ulterior motives for sharing this information. Your client’s spouse has also left you a message regarding the issue and is requesting a call back.Case Study #2You are a mental health professional in a correctional setting. You are treating an offender who voluntarily sought treatment for past trauma related to domestic violence and sexual assault. She informs you that there is an ongoing investigation against the perpetrator, who is her ex-boyfriend. She is afraid to testify and/or provide information against him but has shared information with you during sessions. You are contacted by the prosecutor for information regarding the case and have a full release of information for the prosecutor signed by your client. Your client’s sister has also left you a message regarding the issue and is requesting a call back.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.