Scholars. Essay one will be due on Saturday, February 16th by 5pm. Among themany major issues the authors address are the meaning of life/ existence, women’s rights, social conduct/manners, and the separation of church and state.Start to formulate an argument about ideas you find interesting. Remember: an argument has at least two sides and is debatable. A person’s opinion can be an argument, but your opinion MUST BE rooted in some evidence in your selected texts. Title: Reflect essay themeIntroduction: Contains an argumentWork Cited: At least one primary source and 2 secondary sources* Paper must be 10-12 font*THe Modern Lanuauge Association (MLA) format must be used*Essay graded rubric content (thesis, organization, development, use of sources, and originality)
Scholars. Essay one will be due on Saturday, February 16th by 5pm. Among themany major issues the authors address are the meaning of life/ existence, women’s rights, social conduct/manners, and the
Essay 1 – World Literature Dire ctions: Reflect on the readings , and choose one (1) of the prompts below . Full credit will be given only to those papers that follow the prescribe d essay format and that cite relevant textual evidence . Additionally, pro ofread the essay before submitting it, and comply with other general guideli nes on the Blackboard pa ge : 1. Exam ine the role of women in early E ast Asian literature. Comp are and /or contrast key soci al customs and perceptions with those that appear in the En lighte nm ent period texts you have read. 2. Ar gue for or against the similar ities between the cont emporary #MeToo cli mate an d the soci o- pol itic al contexts for any of the writers we have read. 3. Reflect on t he significance mid -1700s authors attr ibuted to rationality, and write a satirical treatise to your peer g roup , advocating that they either sho uld or should not adopt Enlighte nment princi ples. (Remember that satire is an exaggerated comedic convention, so your intention will be obvious in blatant contradictions . Ad ditio nally, you must still adhere to the essay for mat and cite te xtual evidence.) 4. Write a letter to Pr esident Trump either congratu lating or lambasting him for the ways his key political positio ns/practices do or do not echo core early En ligh tenment pri nciples.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.