Source: ABA, Autism, PsychologyTask: 25 client treatment notesLength: One paragraph (4-6 lines)Deadline: 3 days or lessPlease see samples below:Sample 1: It was out first session after a week of no school, so we spent most of the session reestablishing expectations for performance during our meetings. At the beginning, client had a difficult time initiating tasks (and adjusting/settling into the daily routine), but after some redirection from staff, he was able to complete the tasks.Sample 2: We had a productive session at the center today. Client worked on pointing to which color blocks he wanted. When client was difficult, staff used language like “first work… then video,” and worked on antecedent strategies to improve client’s maladaptive behavior. Client also did very well with responding to name with prompt. We were also able to collect lots of data during playtime. After a quick bathroom break, client had sensory and movement activities. During social skills client did arts and crafts with the group.Sample 3: So proud of my client today. Besides being on his best behavior, he helped staff during circle time by encouraging peers to participate during activities. Client also exceeded staff’s expectations when he completed 6 programs during DTT, and was actively involved in-group play.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.