State Athletic Activity & Administration Org. & CertificationPart 1: Go to the NIAAA website, read thru and become familiar with the Sample Personal Data Form to become a Registered Athletic Administrator. While you cannot fill out this form, please provide a short summary of what you have learned about the RAA certification.Part 2: Find three web-sites (list their URL) not listed in the syllabus nor discussed in Modules 1 or 2 (state associations and AD associations) related to high school athletics (or any topics related to high school sports, equipment, facilities, athletic training, etc.) List each website and describe the following: * The purpose and significance of the website * Describe how the site is beneficial to high school athletic departments, athletic directors, athletes, etc. * Explain if the site is easy to navigate. Describe strengths and weaknesses of the website. In a 2-4 page essay, address the above issue and describe how you would use this information as an athletic administrator.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.