Step 1: Read John Winthrop’s “A Model of Christian Charity.” Puritan leader John Winthrop’s description of American as a “ A City Upon a Hill A City Upon a Hill – Alternative Formats” contributed to the idea of American exceptionalism. The phrase has been recycled by several politicians, most notably John F. Kennedy and Ronald Reagan. Step 2: Click on the two blue links to listen to the speeches from Former President John F. Kennedy and Former President Ronald Reagan.**Pay careful attention to how they make use of the “city upon a hill” phrase. Step 3: Write a 150-250-word paragraph discussing how each speaker they interpreted the phrase “city upon a hill?” Are their interpretations similar to or different from Winthrop’s interpretation? Also, consider when the phrase was used, Kennedy used the phrase when entering office, and Reagan used the phrase as a farewell when leaving office. Is there a significant to this strategy?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.