Students will write a 10 page paper, not including cover page, abstract, or references in the page count, utilizing one of the chapter concepts discussed in the text (Pavlovian Applications, Chapter 4 – Learning and Behavior by Paul Chance). The paper should thoroughly discuss the concept and apply the concept to an everyday life situation. The paper MUST be in APA format. At least 10 points will be deducted, if paper is not written in APA format. Also, the paper should incorporate at least 5 peer-reviewed journal articles published by 2010.Be aware that the Writing Center is open only during limited hours and that the tutors’ time is finite. Thus, if you leave visiting the Writing Center until the last moment, there may not be a tutor available to work with you.Your paper must be YOUR OWN WORK. Any use of another person’s ideas must be acknowledged. Any use of another person’s words must be acknowledged and the words properly marked as quotations. Failure to follow these rules is PLAGIARISM. Plagiarism is illegal and unethical, and it may have very serious consequences. Any plagiarism which I detect will be penalized. If you are in doubt as to whether something requires acknowledgement or quotation, your best strategy is to consult me in advance. The Writing Center also can provide information about plagiarism and about other aspects of academic integrity.This assignment is due at the BEGINNING of the class period on April 20, 2021. Papers are considered late, if they are submitted, after the collection period at the beginning of class. LATE SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED ONLY WITH AN APPROVED EXCUSE and POINTS WILL BE DEDUCTED FOR LATE SUBMISSIONS.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.