No plagiarism. excellent work. follow all questions and formalities. DUE Monday 9 of januaryBBA 311 SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGMENT Task brief & rubrics Final Presentation
The task is an individual presentation
Professor will assign you a Company on Week 9
1) Describe the products and/or services delivered
2) Show the level of globalization of the Company
3) Describe each of the three parts of the Supply Chain
b. Manufacturing or creation of services
c. Distribution channels
4) Identify the Logistic activities inside the Supply Chain.
5) Discuss how the selected company achieves a balance between Supply chain arrangements and the customer service. What are the main characteristics of tis supply chain? What makes it unique in terms of supply chain?
6) Is this Company priorizing reliability or flexibility in the service concept.? Why?
7) Is the supply chain aligned with the global approach of this Companies? Why?
8) At which extend the Supply Chain is helping the Company with the differentiation process from its competitors?
9) Make a critical analysis of this Supply Chain
Documents expected (all to be submitted via Moodle):
· PPT Presentation: To last 10 minutes in class. Format: standard presentation with a minimum of 10 slides excluding cover, table of contents, and reference page. Infographics are encouraged.
Submission: Weeks 12 and 13 in class and Via Moodle (Turnitin) (Limit: 15th January 23h 59)
Weight: This task is a 60% of your total grade for this subject.
It assesses the following learning outcomes:
1. Assess the impact of supply chain management decisions on a particular company and its internal processes, customer services and profit optimization;
2. Appraise the important role of logistic sand supply chains in 21st century organizations
3. Evaluate and apply supply chain management techniques that results in improved customer service and satisfaction
4. Construct techniques of inventory management
Fail Below 60%
Marginal Fail 60-69%
Fair 70-79 %
Purpose & Understanding
KNOWLEDGE & UNDERSTANDING
Very poor coverage of central purpose, goals, research questions or arguments with little relevant information evident. Virtually no evidence of understanding or focus.
Minimal understanding of purpose of the study; factual errors evident. Gaps in knowledge and superficial understanding. A few lines of relevant material.
Reasonable understanding and clearly identifies the purpose, goals, research questions or argument.
Reflect partial achievement of learning outcomes.
A sound grasp of, and clearly identifies, the purpose, goals, research questions or argument. Some wider study beyond the classroom content shown.
Effectively describes and explains the central purpose, arguments, research questions, or goals of the project; explanation is focused, detailed and compelling. Recognition of alternative forms of evidence beyond that supplied in the classroom.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.