*** The Article Review is a review of the designated chapter in the Killing Physicians book. You must include key elements in your article review ***1) Write an article review for the “The Winter’s Tale” chapter in killing physicians book. (chapter is attached)2) The article review must be one page (250 words) in length.3) Use MLA formatting style, see the purdue guide for MLA formatting rules: http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/747/01/4) Source: Killing Physicians: Shakespeare’s Blind Heroes and Reformation Saints by John J. Norton ISBN-10: 194597849X5) Please follow the guidelines in “how to write an article review” file attached below.
*** The Article Review is a review of the designated chapter in the Killing Physicians book. You must include key elements in your article review ***1) Write an article review for the “The Winter’s Ta
How to Write an Article Review For Dr. Norton’s class your article review must be headed by a citation of the source being reviewed. For instance, the top of the paper should look like this: Name of Student Date Name of Class Review of John Smith’s “On Fantasy Literature ” Smit h, John. ” On Fantasy Literature .” American Reader 5 Apr. 2014: 113 – 139. Print. The t ext of the paper starts here and generally uses present tense to describe the article (e.g., “This ar ticle contains Smith’s review of fantas y as a genre that has been newly adopted into the academic world . Smith discusses whether fantasy should be studied at the collegiate level ”). The first paragraph or so usually contain a summary of the highlights of the article . The second and third paragraphs may explain the significance of the article : Does it say something you did not expect ? Does it contain controversial statements ? Will it cause others to revise their ideas about the subject? Conversely, is it just a statement of obvious fact s? The concluding paragraph should contain your own evaluation of the article : Is it well written? Clear? Complete or missing important information? Is more research on the topic needed? Do you wish that the author had made any points more clear? Do you wish he/ she had focused on one particular point with more attention? Always proofread your work carefully. Typographical errors can destroy a writer’s credibility. Adapted from “The Writing Center” at Central Missouri State University Comment [NJ1]: Articles are always presented in quotes. Comment [NJ2]: The entire page is double spaced. No extra spaces at the top or bottom.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.