The forum for this week addresses the third learning objective: Produce an original opinion based on assigned literature.It has been said that an important characteristic of a piece of literature is its ability to produce in the reader a sense of confusion, of pleasure and unease. Select a British literary work, which we read this term that produces this healthy confusion. Write a response in which you explain the sources of the pleasure and unease experienced by the readers of the work.Your initial post should be at least 200 words.The British literary work to use is The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock” by T.S. Eliot (http://www.bartleby.com/198/1.html)As we have done throughout the course, for our last DQ response, be sure to discuss specific readings and authors and include quotes and MLA documentation.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.