The name of the Movie and the name of the articles are in the picture that I uploaded and please follow the instructions below: Please use the following questions as a guide in composing your response: If you had to reduce the thesis of each the readings to a single sentence, what would each sentence be? If you had to compose an exam question based on this weeks readings and viewing material (but also linking to other materials we read and view this quarter), what would the question be? (The question can consist of multiple sentences.) What is the single most striking scene in the viewing homework movie, for you, and why? What is memorable about it? Were the characters having a striking conversation? Did it remind you of something, such as a scene in another movie? Was it shocking or unusual to you, and if so, why? If you had to develop a final paper based on this reading and/or viewing, what kind of topic would you choose? Please write approximately 350 words. You may write more if you wish. Movie name : The Eye, by Danny and Oxide Pang. Another file called ltea response is a sample of the work, thank you so much.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.