The paper must be at least three full pages long, 12-point font, double-spaced, with one-inch margins around the page. Do not make a cover sheet. Use MLA format for quotations. You must cite your sources correctly. Remember, if you did not come up with an idea yourself it needs to be cited, even if you rephrased the idea in your own words. You will need to cite the primary texts ( Aphra Behn, Oroonoko (Norton) ISBN: 978-0393970142) as well. Points will be deducted for missing citations. The purpose of your paper is to persuade your audience of a position you have taken. That position is your thesis statement. A strong thesis statement is debatable. A statement of fact is not a thesis statement. Don’t write a summery!Here is the topic of the essay 1. What is the purpose of the character Imoinda in Oroonoko? Is her character a necessary part of the narrative? It is due on 4th of June Tuesday
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.