Instructions attached.To obtain copies of the Annual Reports for the company you chose go online to Google and type the following: COMPANY NAME 2014 Form 10-K.
Click on the link and when it comes up, then click on Part II which has
the financial statements that you will need for this Project Paper.
(For sample financials of Nike, Inc., you can look at Appendix C on page
C-1 in the textbook). To find additional information about the history
of your company, you can also search the internet through Google, Yahoo,
or other search engines.Project Paper Assignment Instructions
This written project and your project presentation are due as detailed in the “COURSE SCHEDULE”.
This Project Paper is an individual assignment.
The company you select for this Project Paper is up to you; however, it must be a publicly
traded company whose financials are available on the internet. You will be preparing an
Executive Summary regarding the company you chose. This assignment requires a written
paper and a presentation, which is due as detailed in the “Course Schedule”.
For this Project Paper, please use the following resources:
(1) Internet or other resources including the library; (2) The Annual Report for your company
which can be located on the internet. (For a sample of what financials look like, see Appendix C
in the back of the textbook, starting on page C-1. Nike, Inc. financials are shown there).
The requirements for this assignment are listed below:
Acquire a copy of your company’s most recent Annual Report, and other information about the
company’s history, etc., for this assignment by using the Internet or other resources. You will
need the Balance Sheet, Income Statement, and Statement of Cash Flows.
Prepare a 750- to 1,000-word written Executive Summary Report, using the information
contained in the company’s balance sheet and income statement, the Internet or other
resources, answering the following questions. (Note: The annual reporting period and fiscal
year mean year-end numbers).
Please make sure your written paper includes answers to the following questions:
1. Company history: When was the company founded? By whom? List other historical facts.
2. Who is the audit firm for the company?
3. What stock exchange is the company listed on? What is their ticker symbol?
4. How much cash and cash equivalents did the company have at the end of its 2 most recent
annual reporting periods?
5. What were the company’s total current assets at the end of its 2 most recent annual
6. What were the two largest current assets at the end of its 2 most recent annual reporting
7. What were the company’s total assets at the end of its 2 most recent annual reporting
8. What amount of accounts payable did the company have at the end of its 2 most recent
annual reporting periods?
9. What were the company’s total current liabilities at the end of its 2 most recent annual
10. What were the company’s total liabilities and shareholders’ equity at the end of its 2 most
recent annual reporting periods?
11. What were the company’s revenues (or net revenues) for the last 2 annual reporting
12. Besides reporting numbers you need to provide some analysis such as increase decrease,
percentage change, or any ratios you might find useful to explain changes in the financials of
the company you chose.
After you complete your paper, prepare a 5-10 minute presentation using PowerPoint to
summarize your findings (NOT REQUIRED FOR DISTANCE LEARNING CLASSES).
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.