The question and Instructions are in the file below.ASSIGNMENT 1Due: 05/31800-1500-wordsPROMPT I (creative)Inspired by Shelley’s Frankenstein, write an original short story via epistolary narrative. In doingso, employ both (a) similar narrative techniques (e.g., embedded “frame” narrative, multiple 1stperson narratives) as well as (b) a similar theme from Shelley’s novel (e.g., nature/nurture,dangers of knowledge, justice, alienation, etc.).Following you short story, provide a detailed assessment of your creative piece exploring both(a) the various connections to Shelley’s novel as well as (b) references to Abbott’s notions of:• story and narrative discourse• closure• constituent and supplementary events• narrativity The Story has to be told through series of letters or emails or anything that has embedded narrative.Please use either MLA or Chicago Style of Citation for assessment.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.