The Self-Evaluation is required. No matter how well you’re doing so far in the class, you must submit your self-evaluation.Complete your self-evaluation and submit it by the due date listed in the Calendar. This replaces the traditional “final” exam.This is worth 6 points. Remember, it’s required.The purpose of this end-of-course activity is to be introspective and reflect on what you’ve learned in this course. To help you organize your thinking, describe the outcomes of your study and effort that have been most important to you, and, as appropriate, to your present position or career aspirations.A. Outcomes. List five important concepts, processes, principles, ideas, people, or facts you learned in this course. For each, describe why learning this or that was important to you personally or professionally. For example, did one or more of these concepts, processes, etc., produce:A significant shift in your knowledge base and hence a new way or altered way of thinking or behaving?A shift in your attitude or belief system?A reorientation of how you look at this or that, or appreciate this or that?A productive change in your skill-level in your present occupation?B. Goals. Did you achieve your personal goals for the course?C. Importance. Describe the general importance of PSYC 4306 to you personally and/or professionally. Like a paper, this should wrap things up and be your concluding paragraph.As with your papers in Weeks 2, 4, and 6, your self-evaluation paper will be analyzed with a plagiarism checker. You may see this report. Sometimes it takes a little time to get the report. Once you see your report, you may, if you choose, revise and resubmit your self-evaluation.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.