Thesis statement should be on page 2 of the document. A thesis statement will guide the paper, so be sure to write a thesis that states what areas you will be covering in the paper. For example, if you are going to discuss one or more themes of the novel, then those themes should be in the thesis statement. Perhaps you will be covering two or more elements of fiction (from your literary terms). Then those terms should be an integral part of the thesis. Note: In the final version of your paper, the thesis statement is the last sentence of your introductory paragraph. However, for this week, you will only turn in the thesis statement and your annotated bibliography. Annotated Bibliography:Along with the thesis, you will submit the annotated bibliography that references and summarizes your research. Include at least five sources. Each annotation should be four to five sentences in length.Each annotation should include facts, details, and a summary of the article.Your last statement in the annotation should be written in first person and state why you chose the resource.The annotated bibliography should begin on page 3 of this assignment. The Annotated Bibliography should be done in Noodlebib . Please avoid .com sites, personal websites/blogs, and Wikipedia. If you use outside resources, make sure they are credible resources with .edu or .org or .gov, rather than .com.Book is 137 pages long.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.