This assignment is about the Trait Model of Personality. This assignment has two parts.Part 1 of 2:Provide an overview of the trait model of personality in which you identify at least one principal theory and its theorist (i.e., Allport, Cattell, or Eysenck) associated with the model. (Please note that the trait model is more than just the big five—this part of the paper should cover the general history and evolution of the model.)Compare and contrast the basic assumptions of the trait model and the psychodynamic model regarding the theorist’s explanations of personality development.Use the scholarly sources you researched for this assignment as well as this week’s required sources to support your statements.Part 2 of 2: Describe each of the five traits included in the big five model:extroversion,agreeableness,conscientiousness,neuroticism, andopenness to experience.Reflect on your results from the test, on each of the five traits.Use the scholarly sources you researched for this assignment as well as this week’s required sources to support your statements.The paper must be five to six double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA Style. The Title page and Reference page are not included in the total page count. Must use academic voice. Must contain an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Please use the following resources;Chapter 8 (See attached).Article: Stability of Personality Traits in Adulthood: Mechanisms and Implications (Allemand, Steiger, & Hill, 2013). https://web-s-ebscohost-com.proxy-library.ashford.edu/ehost/pdfviewer/pdfviewer?vid=1&sid=ba411555-dde7-4d82-85da-9459971a8bbd%40redis ****If the link does not work, see attached for PDF.Truity (n.d.) The Big Five Personality Test. (See attached).Resource to support PART 1: Trait Theory as Personality Theory (See attached) Resources to support PART 2: Peace and Personality (See attached) / Change in Five Factor Model (See attached)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.