This assingment asks you to demonstrate your understanding of the concepts we have read about and discussed on the discussion board: reading and analyzing poetry using word choice, word order, tone, images, symbol, allegory, and irony.For this assignment, choose one poem from Chapter 39 of your book entitled “A Collection of Poems” pgs. 997-1031. When you have chosen a poem, write a profile of it using a minimum of three of the concepts listed above (word choice, word order, tone, etc.)For each of the concepts you choose, write a paragraph of at least eight sentences analyzing why the concept is important in the poem you have chosen. For example, one paragraph could try to answer the following question: In William Carlos Williams’s message “Spring and All,” how does word order influence the poem’s overall message?Each paragraph that you write should begin with a topic sentence that describes as clearly as you can the impact that the vehicle of analysis has on the poem. Using the above example, the topic sentence could be something like, “In the poem “Spring and All,” the author’s halting syntax conveys a sense of urgency to the reader.”Your analyses should draw from what you have read in our text about each concept. You may want to reread the sections of the text that discuss each concept. Your analysis should be as specific and concrete as possible. You can include quotations in your profile, but they should not overshadow your own thoughts. Please submit your assignment by clicking on the “Short Essay 2 – Poem Profile” title above.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.