this is a discussion question answered by a classmate. respond to their answer.Dharma are the religious and moral laws that guide a person’s actions and their moral values. This can be seen when Lakshmana and Bharata’s loyalty help them to stay on their righteous path. In the Hindu religion people must stay on this divined path to reach nirvana. Nirvana is the Hindu version of heaven, where a person’s soul is released from the effects of karma and moksha. Moksha is the release from the cycle of life and death. Karma is a person’s day to day actions either positive or negative.Lakshmana and Bharata’s actions of loyalty and humility towards Rama are prime examples of worthy actions to achieve dharma. Lakshmana was loyal to Rama as he was not hesitant to go into exile beside his half-brother. During the exile he is continuously willing to lay down his life for his half-brother and does everything he can to protect Sita. He even fights to save her from Ravana putting his own life at risk. We can see this same selflessness from Bharata when his mother forces Rama into exile and Bharata searches for him in the forest to ask for him to come back to lead his people. Rama is unwilling to disrespect his father with and return so, Bharata does not truly take over the throne and he states once Rama’s exile is over he can return and take back rightful place in the kingdom. In the Hundi religion everyone strives to achieve dharma, to reach the goal of having the individual’s soul liberated. Lakshmana and Bharata throughout the story prove their worthiness towards moksha. Their selfless acts and the way they put others needs first show that they have reached a high level of morality.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.