This week, you will select an article to review for your final assignment in the course, the Article Review, which is due in Week 6. Each article represents a topic and area of psychology. See the attached PSY600 Article Review List Download PSY600 Article Review Listto read the articles and make your choice.In your paper, clearly identify your article selection. Analyze psychology as a science as it is presented in your chosen article and explain why you have decided to focus on this particular topic. Assess the professional roles presented in the chosen article and describe the interactions between psychology professionals and professionals in other fields, if any. Explain any psychological theoretical perspectives presented in the article and why they are of particular interest to you.The paper:Must be one to two double-spaced pages in length (excluding title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.Must include a title page with the following:Title of paperStudent’s nameUniversity nameCourse name and numberInstructor’s nameDate dueMust address the topic with critical thought.Must use at least one peer-reviewed source chosen from the PSY600 Article Review List Download PSY600 Article Review List.Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.