Topic: How does bullying affect the social interaction of teenagers in high school or college?•Research Design Should Include:1. Research Topic Statement2. Review of relevant literature (theory and important studies of the topic)3. Current study’s hypothesis4. Methodology •A research proposal is a document that describes a proposed study•It must include all elements of the study •It must give enough background information in the literature review section to help the reader understand what the psychological theories and past research say about the topic •It must clearly state the hypothesis/hypotheses of the current study•It must give detailed information on what will be done to test the hypothesisA research proposal describes what you will investigate, why it’s important, and how you will do the research. The format of a research proposal varies between fields, but most proposals should contain at least these elements:Cover pageIntroductionLiterature reviewResearch designReference listIn APA 7th Edition!!! Minimum 5 pages
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.