Topic: Myths of creation and destruction. This assignment will require you to do a little research on your own outside the textbook. Find one myth of creation and one myth of destruction not covered in the textbook (Introduction to methology )and write at least half a page or more on each, explaining how these stories are both similar to each other and those covered in the text book. Further, you should elaborate on whether or not your chosen destruction myth may be seen as a refinement on creation in any way. Don’t forget to cite your sources using MLA format. You may use either print or online sources for this assignment (or both).Papers that are determined to be clear examples of plagiarism will receive a score of zero, (an ‘F’) and cannot be made up. Repeat offenses will result in possible administrative or disciplinary action.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.