Using 3 of the books from my presentation attached Need 3 lesson plans. Critically thoughout. For grades k to 8.Use the lesson plan template attachedLesson Plans should include: Instructional goals and objectives, Instructional Strategies, Differentiation and Assessment. Please use the lesson format used in week 7. Each lesson plan should connect to one book from bibliography That is attached
Using 3 of the books from my presentation attached Need 3 lesson plans. Critically thoughout. For grades k to 8. Use the lesson plan template attached Lesson Plans should include: Instructional goa
LESSON PLAN TEMPLATE CLASS: DATE: UNIT: ESSENTIAL QUESTION: STANDARD(S): LEARNING TARGET(S): LESSON ELEMENT ACTIVITY INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS & RESOURCES (links if possible) Opening Lesson Procedures Differentiation Assessment(s)- Formative/ Summative This section makes your assessments explicit to identify where they happen in your lesson procedures. Closing/ Transition Teacher Reflection LESSON PLAN TEMPLATE GUIDE LESSON ELEMENT GUIDING QUESTIONS Opening How will I establish an engaging learning environment? How will I spark interest? How will I activate background knowledge? Lesson Procedures How will I share the learning target? How will I sequence the lesson? How will I model the gradual release of responsibility (I do; we do; you do)? Differentiation How am I tracking and recording student progress? In what ways can technology help me differentiate instruction? How can I differentiate through content? Process? Product? Learning Environment? Assessment(s)- Formative/ Summative This section makes your assessments explicit to identify where they happen in your lesson procedures. How do I “check in” with learners regarding their learning? How do I adjust my (assessment for learning)? What tools will I use? How do I assess student learning at the end of a period of instruction (assessment of learning)? What kinds of evidence will students provide? What assessments will I use? Closing/ Transition How will I help students synthesize learning? How will I transition to the next lesson? Will I assign homework or extension of learning activities? How will I respond to formative assessments- do I need to adjust instruction for the next class? Teacher Reflection What are some important notes regarding this lesson? What would I do again? What would I change? Consider the iterative nature of lesson planning and jot down ideas for adjustments and improvements.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.