Watch “Lesbian, Bisexual, Gay & Transgendered Youth Counseling: Affirmative Practice in Schools, Communities, and Families” from the University Library. This is a skills demonstration video in which parents share concerns about their adolescent daughter with a counselor. Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you apply a theoretical approach to the family’s concerns. Note: Although several theories may be applicable for this assignment, you may only use theories that have been presented in Weeks 2–4. Use the following topics as headings in your paper and address each prompt with thorough and logical responses. Part 1 – Counseling a CoupleSummarize the clients and the presenting problem(s).Imagine this couple has come to you for counseling. Propose a theoretical approach to working with them.Which theory would you apply when working with the couple? Justify your response.Based on the theory you selected, what applicable interventions and/or strategies would be most effective when working with this couple?What ethical, legal, multicultural factors will you need to consider?What advantages/challenges do you anticipate when applying your selected theory?Part 2 – Counseling an AdolescentImagine that after counseling the couple in the video, you have decided to now meet with their adolescent child alone. Explain how you will prepare for that counseling session.Which theory would you apply when working with the adolescent? Justify your response.Based on the theory you selected, what applicable interventions and/or strategies would be most effective when working with this client?What ethical, legal, multicultural factors will you need to consider?What advantages and challenges do you anticipate when applying your selected theory?Part 3 – Additional ResourcesDescribe additional resources you would consider providing to either the couple or the adolescent. Format your paper according to APA guidelines. https://video.alexanderstreet.com/wayf?redirect=https://video.alexanderstreet.com/watch/lesbian-bisexual-gay-transgendered-youth-counseling-affirmative-practice-in-schools-communities-and-families&account_id=35812
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.