Scenario: You are the Information Security manager in a medium-sized retail
organization based in Riyadh. Organizational success is based on your
customers being able to purchase items securely through the company’s
website. Employees habitually make purchases without following company
procedures. You have been asked to assess if there are any company
vulnerabilities that may impact purchases and come up with security
recommendations that may minimize any website risks, threats, and
vulnerabilities. Directions: Write a paper that includes the following: A description of three major risks, three threats, and three
vulnerabilities of web hacking concerns for any security professional.Compare and contrast best practices you would recommend to mitigate these web application risks, threats, and vulnerabilities. Keep in mind; your assessment is being graded based on your ability
to describe current risks, threats, and vulnerabilities in the retail
industry in accordance with security goals. Use diagrams, where
appropriate. Deliverables: Your paper should be 4-5 pages in length, not including the title and reference pages.You must include a minimum of two credible sources and information
from the module to support your writing. The Saudi Digital Library is a
good source for resources.Your paper must follow Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines, as appropriate.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.