Justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion (JEDI) concepts are fundamental to directing resources to inequities and disparities in access across a broad range of civic and private resources. Assessing the hazards and related threats to public health in concert with identification and prioritization of places and communities that benefit most from nursing interventions can begin to address social determinants of health and core public health goals. Understanding the role of JEDI concepts in healthcare is a critical step to identifying populations that are most affected by health care delivery. What is the role JEDI plays in your local community? Consider the characteristics for assessing vulnerability and adaptation in your community. The list provided below may serve to help you frame your response and while not comprehensive, the list serves as a brainstorming tool to help you consider which groups and individuals in your community are likely to benefit most from interventions.
People with existing health conditions, especially mental illness and asthma
People with limited mobility
People with disabilities
People with low or no wealth
Older adults, especially those living alone
Infants and children
People who are linguistically or socially isolated
People of color, especially African Americans, Hispanics and American Indians/Alaska Natives
In addition to your original post, be sure to provide a meaningful response to at least two of your peer’s posts by Friday night at 11:59pm Mountain Time. Cite any sources in APA format.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.