Week 4 Assignment 1Children’s reading development is dependent on their understanding of the alphabetic principle – the idea that letters and letter patterns represent the sounds of spoken language. … Phonics instruction helps children learn the relationships between the letters of written language and the sounds of spoken languageRead the article- The Alphabetic Principle (Click on the link below)Alphabetic Principle ArticleRecognition of letters is a fundamental part of learning how to read. Without it, children struggle learning letter sounds and recognizing words. Children who cannot recognize letter and name them with their sounds have difficult learning how to read.*** Let’s face it, learning the letters of the alphabet is not always fun for young children. They’d much rather be swinging or playing in the mud than learning to identify those squiggly lines we call letters. But, all it takes is a little creativity and you can make super fun, engaging alphabet activities your students will love. And the best part is, your kids will think they’re playing and they won’t even realize they’re learning – mission accomplished! Create an alphabet activity that could be utilized in a preschool classroom. The written assignment should include:Title/Name of the Alphabet ActivityA Summary of the ActivityMaterials you would utilize/needSetting (whole group/small group)Time Frame (# minutes)Next steps (post activity)Part 2 Create a “Literacy Newsletter” to the parents of your future students. If you want the newsletter to be at the Preschool level that is fine, if you would like to focus your newsletter at another grade level that also is acceptable. I have attached an editable newsletter template, you may use it, or you may completely create your own.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.