WEEK 4 DISCUSSION 4.2: Interpreting LiteratureDiscussion TopicI’m DoneAVOID the words “In my opinion,” “to me,” “I think,” “I feel” etc. State your ideas and support with information and concepts from class materials!Choose ONE of the following questions for your primary in depth contribution (2-4 paragraphs), and give a substantive response (2+ sentences) to at least one other student. Rely on class sources only. Do not use outside sources.1. DISSECTING A STORYUsing the information you have gathered about Literary analysis, literary language, literary genres, and literary terms in this week’s materials, analyze a short story from this week’s content in light of its construction (plot, character, etc), theme(s), genre and devices. Be sure to incorporate literary terminology from this week’s readings. Remember, you are analyzing and not simply summarizing or retelling the story.2. POETIC JOURNEYS Both Keats and Han Shan explore the theme of a journey, symbolic or literary. Using the information you have gathered about literary language, literary genres, poetic structure and literary terms in this week’s materials, compare and contrast the Keats’ sonnet with three of the Cold Mountain poems in light of this journey theme. What cultural identities and distinctions inform your analysis?3. VARIATIONS ON A THEME: POETRY AND PROSECompare and contrast one of the poems and one of the stories. How do they compare in structure? Style? Content? Identify a common theme between the two. Using the information you have gathered about literary analysis, literary language, literary genres, and literary terms in this week’s materials, compare and contrast the two pieces in light of this theme. Discussion posts are due by Sunday at 11:30PM ET. Include at least one response to fellow classmates. Note: you will need to post your work first before reading/commenting on that of your classmates. You will not see any other postings until you post your own. You may not delete or edit posts. You may add to posts by replying to your initial post. Discussion locks shortly after due date/time.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.