Use only the assigned readings to respond to the discussion posts. Your post must include at least one quote from each text used to receive full creditINFORMATION IS BELOW CAN USE ALONG WITH AMERICAN LITERATURE 2013 SHORTER 8TH EDITIONPost 1: How does Robert Hayden recover what had been lost of the African-American experience in his poetry? Give examples from each of Hayden’s poems assigned. Be sure to quote, cite, and reference from the text(s) using appropriate APA format. Your post must be at least 250 words.Post 3: In the graphic novel Maus, how does Art Spiegelman demonstrate “the depth and subtlety that we have come to expect of traditional novels and extended nonfictional texts”? (See the definition of graphic novel in this week’s Terms lecture.) Comment on Spiegelman’s success. Be sure to quote, cite, and reference from the text(s) using appropriate APA format. Your post must be at least 250 words.Art Spiegelman, a.k.a. Itzak Avraham ben Zev (b.1948) is a New-York-based American cartoonist, editor, and comics advocate. He is best known for his graphic novel Maus, which firmly established the relevance of this genre. Maus describes an interview between a father and son, Art and Vladek Spiegelman, concerning the father’s experiences during the Holocaust. The section you are reading highlights the conflict between the father and his wife before they have children and the way they dealt with the beginnings of their oppression. You can listen to an interview with Spiegelman and learn more about the making of Maus at PBS.org’s POV website and by viewing the video below.Embedded Video Player: Art of SpiegelmanArt of Spiegelman User: Toronto Jewish Film Festival – Added: 4/25/12YouTube URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THn6Za_nutwToronto Jewish Film Festival (2012, Apr. 24). Art of Spiegelman. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THn6Za_nutw.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.