Complete your week 5 required discussion prompt. You must complete:
Discussion Prompt 1:
Identify one quality improvement strategy to improve health. How could you apply it to your current nursing practice? How does the assimilation of quality improvement strategies enhance leadership?
Discussion Prompt 2:
With the rough draft of your nursing comparison paper due this week, a focused review of the basics of APA Style is important. Follow the instructions listed in the bullets below to direct you where to find specific APA guidelines. After you have reviewed the information, share something you learned with your peers. Also, attach examples from your rough draft that include both an in-text citation you used when you were paraphrasing and one you used when you were directly quoting. In addition, attach the reference page from your rough draft so that you can review each other’s work and provide peer-to-peer feedback.
Go to the Student Resources tab on the top of your Blackboard page.
Click on Writing Resources, which will automatically land on the APA, Research Basics & Plagiarism area.
Click on the WCU Library APA Research Guides link, which will automatically land on the APA Help: Home area.
Review the APA Basics, In-Text Citation, Reference Citations, and Reference Page tabs.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.