Critical Issues in Criminal Justice System
As you complete this course and the program, it is time to look ahead at the critical issues facing the criminal justice system.
Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, research and analyze a major national-level street gang, such as MS-13, the Latin Kings, or the Bloods. Describe the challenges such gangs present to law enforcement.
Another issue is the use of deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) evidence to exonerate wrongfully-convicted offenders. Advances in technology in recent years have allowed investigators to use old crime scene evidence to prove the innocence of some death-row inmates. Describe the efforts being made by organizations outside the criminal justice system, like the “Innocence Project,” to ensure that innocent people are not wrongfully executed.
The above issue raises the question of how innocent men and women might have been convicted in the first place. For the third portion of this assignment, analyze and discuss the most common causes of wrongful convictions.
For the final part of this paper, examine a critical issue that corresponds to your area of interest. Once you have selected an issue, answer the following:
Given what you have learned throughout his program, what are your thoughts on the issue?
Some issues you might wish to choose may include the use of drones to kill US citizens suspected of terrorism without due process; the use of GPS devices and “sneak-and-peek” searches to investigate suspects; cyber-attacks from foreign countries; police reform and use of force issues; and gun control legislation.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.