Gender And Sexual Orientation
In what ways are differences between the males and females culturally, rather than biologically, determined? How might the differences be reinforced or changed in classrooms? How might you, as a Christian teacher, avoid discrimination of students and/or parents of students whose beliefs about gender are different than your own? Support your answer with information from the text and/or 1-3 outside resources. 500 words!
PART B-Essay: Gender Identity
Explain how beliefs about the diversity of sexual orientation, the stages of clarification people go through, and gender discrimination issues have changed over the last several decades and continue to change. How have these changes caused challenges to public school teachers who strongly adhere to the Bible’s teachings? What can public school teachers do to respect all students’ beliefs and still maintain their own Christian integrity? This assignment should be written according to APA guidelines, 500 to 600 words. Refer to your text and 1-3 outside resources for this assignment. Include a references page for your sources.
Interview two teachers, who teach at the level you teach which is 1st grade about ways in which they address bullying in their classrooms. Ask questions about their policies, typical responses, consequences, as well as any particular examples they may be willing to share regarding situations when they responded to discriminatory or prejudiced remarks or behaviors by their students toward students of diverse sexual orientation. Try to determine whether teachers’ approaches are typically proactive—they anticipate potential discrimination and put things in place to prevent them from happening—or reactive, they typically just focus on correcting or disciplining students after the behaviors have occurred. How are the teachers you interviewed advocates for students? This assignment can be written as an interview or an essay, according to APA guidelines, 500-600 words. Refer to your text and 1-3 outside resources for this assignment. Include a references page for your sources.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.