Why did Vygotsky believe the “zone of proximal development” provides a better indication of students’ potential than conventional achievement tests? In the evaluation section of Chapter 10 of Crain, the author presents a Rousseauist critique of this concept. Discuss one (1) of the points the author makes. Please limit your response to 600 words maximum and minimum 400.You are to use authorized sources (our course materials) when answering the questions. This will include an in-text citation at the end of the sentence whether it’s a direct quote or paraphrase that will look something like, “(Crain, p. 10).” If you go to outside sources (I highly do not recommend), you must provide the in-text citation and a separate full APA reference. I will assume you have made a good judgment of the quality of the source, i.e., scholarly and peer reviewed. For instance, a “bad” source could be a religious group’s “research” being used to support corporal punishment on children that misbehave…quite speculative. -Only 1 outside source is permitted.-All of your work will be checked via SAFEASSIGN for a plagiarism check. DO NOT type the answer into the COMMENT box. Anything over 50% match will not be counted/graded. I mentioned this is a social science course therefore matches will be inevitable and citing of sources is crucial. Anything above a 20% will be checked further by me.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.