Why these particular participants may have been chosen by the researchers.d. What the participants get out of participating.5. What was the IV, and what were the levels? If there is more than one IV, describe each. 6. How was the IV measured or manipulated? How was the IV operationally defined?If there is more than one IV, describe each. 7. What could be a better way to measure or manipulate the IV?8. What was the DV, and how was it measured? How was the DV operationally defined?9. What could be a better way to measure the DV?10. What is the procedure of the experiment? Describe what the participants experienced. If there are multiple conditions, you should describe the experience of each condition.Results11. Describe the results related to their hypothesis or purpose. Do not include statistics more complicated than a percentage or a mean/average.12. Describe any other important or interesting results. Write “N/A” if there were no other important or interesting results. Do not include statistics more complicated than a percentage or a mean/average.Discussion13. What obviously should be changed in their study (Limitations)? Write “N/A” if it was a perfect study and could not be improved in any way. 14. Describe how these findings relate to the bigger picture of the topic you’re interested in. Describe why these findings are important. Integrating Both Articles15. How are the results of both studies similar? Only discuss the research findings here (not the procedure or participants).16. How are the results of both studies different? Do they conflict? Only discuss the research findings here (not the procedure or participants).17. If the findings of the two research studies aren’t similar, which is probably correct, and why? Write “N/A” if the findings support each other. Only discuss the research findings here (not the procedure or participants).18. Describe the results of the two studies in combination. This should be broad and general, summarizing your last two answers.19. Describe how these findings together relate to the bigger picture of the topic that you are interested in (see your answer to #1). Describe why these findings are important.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.