This week we explore the history of the Industrial Revolution. Another revolutionary development that had even broader consequences for the history of the world. Everything from the massive increase in productive capacities, to increased urbanization, a class-based society, the ideas of socialism and environmental destruction is related to this development. We will consider how the industrial revolution developed and what its consequences were.
Read chapter 17. There is a set of Chapter Reading Questions, below, and a Discussion Board debate about the good and the bad of the Industrial Revolution.
Chapter Reading Questions Week 7
Answer the following questions in complete sentences. Each answer should be roughly one or two paragraphs. Use examples and/or quotes from the textbook to support your answers. Type in the answers directly below each question. Save and send the document as “week 7 reading questions your last name” (for example, week 7 reading questions gerlach).
1. Why did the Industrial Revolution begin in Great Britain?
2. In what ways was the Industrial Revolution a global event? (Make sure to explain how industrialization spread to other countries and how countries that did not industrialize were drawn into the new world economy that emerged because of it.)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.