Write a large paragraph response for each of the following topics:1. Discuss how Japanese Noh theatrical elements are used in Kurosawa’s Throne of Blood (e.g., music, masking, setting, characterization, acting, movement). How do they contribute to the theme’s “timelessness”? What is that theme?2. Is Kurosawa’s Throne of Blood a loose adaptation of Macbeth or more an original work of art? Which important elements are retained from Shakespeare’s play and which are modified or deleted? Is the film closer to being an original work of art or is it clearly an adaptation of Shakespeare’s Macbeth?3. Research the historical context of Kurosawa’s 1957 film (Japan after defeat in WWII and after the dropping of a nuclear bomb). In what way do illusions of power drive the monarchs, both in Japan and in Macbeth? Why does Kurosawa choose Shakespeare’s Macbeth to reflect on the historical conditions of his time, and not some other play?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.