Write a paper comparing and contrasting the ideas about music in Africa to the use of music in the U.S. You can talk about U.S. music in general, or you can choose any genre of U.S. music that you are familiar with (e.g. country, rock, etc). You should focus most of your attention on the three beliefs and values of African music and the Shona proverb “If you can talk, you can sing; if youcan walk, you can dance.”Based on these ideas, what are the fundamental differences between the way music is used and viewed in Africa and the way it is used and viewed in the U.S.? Are there any similarities? Why do you think these differences exist? How has knowing these differences helped you understand African music so far ? This paper must be at least three pages in length, not including headers, footers, or footnotes. This paper is based on your understanding and interpretation of the ideas discussed in our first unit and is not meant to be a research paper, but if you do consult any outside sources, make sure that they are reliable (no Wikipedia!) and make sure that you cite them.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.