Write an APA-formatted essay of 1000 words comparing gender roles in Susan Glaspell’s Trifles with gender roles in the 21st century. The play can be found at the following site: https://www.gutenberg.org/files/10623/10623-h/10623-h.htm#TRIFLES (Links to an external site.)This essay should:make specific and obvious points of comparison between the two topicsbe 1000 words longhave an explicit thesis statement, with the main idea (the topic of the paper) and a controlling idea (what you, as the author, is saying about the topic)include an integrated, direct quote from the text to support the thesis in each of the body paragraphsbe written using APA formatting guidelinesuse APA guidelines for citation, both in-text and on a References pagewrite in 3rd-person onlybe submitted as a MS Word .docx fileThis essay must contain properly formatted APA citations and references. References used should be no older than 2012. One reference is the play. Other references can be those presented to you or others you may find. Online only dot gov, dot org, dot edu, and dot net websites are acceptable. Dot coms and Wikipedia are not acceptable.Tips:Thesis: The essay that follows contains (a)a discussion of gender roles in Glaspell’s Trifles, (b) discussion gender roles today, and (c) a comparison between the two.Body paragraph: #1. The second paragraph should have the following: •A level one heading that corresponds to (a) in the thesis statement •A topic sentence •Supporting evidence •Analysis of the evidence •Transition to next paragraph#2. The third paragraph should have the following: •A level one heading that corresponds to (b) in the thesis statement •A topic sentence •Supporting evidence •Analysis of the evidence •Transition to next paragraph#3. The fourth paragraph should have the following: •A level one heading that corresponds to (c) in the thesis statement •A topic sentence •Supporting evidence •Analysis of the evidence •Transition to next paragraphThe conclusion should have a level one heading. The conclusion should contain a summary of the essay and should not introduce any new information. The essay must be written in 3rd person.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.