Write your ancestry story in a poem. Tell of the journeys and experiences of your great grandparents, grandparents, parents and then you (and your generation in your family). What values, beliefs, and experiences are representative of your family and how can you make this come across in your poem? Focus on struggles, accomplishments, and important memories that your family has shared with you. Consider writing one stanza per major event or per generation. Remember poems should not be written in regular prose or paragraphs. Poems are divided into stanzas, have line breaks, use symbolism, imagery, metaphor, and other forms of figurative language. Rhythm (and sometimes rhyme) is also important. (Minimum 400 words) *** **Use the course poems “I am Joaquin” and “La Malinche” as models
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.