You are to select a moral issue you find compelling?capital punishment, pacifism, abortion, what have you?and say what a deontologist like Kant would say about it. Then you are to assess that argument. Your paper should, then, be structured like this:a) Some people grant that capital punishment causes distress and pain to the capital criminal, but say that the criminal has earned his suffering. This is a deontological argument in favor of c.p.b) Here?s what deontology is. La la la.c) Here?s what I think about this deontological justification for capital punishment. La la la.You should be able to do this in about a single page.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.