Your research and writing will focus solely on a specific issue raised by that author or, in the case of literature, an issue raised by a scholar who has studied the author you are reading. Additionally, for literature, you do not need to focus solely on the stories or poems; you may, if you choose, focus on a social or other issue that is raised in those literary works. In other words, your final critical essay may not be specifically about the author or his or her work but about a topic of interest that is generated when you read that author.· A 3-4 page essay in which you write a short survey of the author’s work or the specific field the author is a part of. Who is this person and what has s/he contributed to his or her field and why is it important? Do not focus on biography. Instead, focus on the specific works the author wrote and why they are important.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.