1. Correlate the pathology of intracerebral hemorrhage with the clinical features of this disease 2. What are the main pathologic findings after brain injury? 3. Compare hyperextension and hyperflexion injuries of the cervical spine.
1. What is global cerebral ischemia, and what are its consequences? 2. What is the pathogenesis of “watershed infarcts” and laminar necrosis of the brain? 3. Describe the pathology of cerebral infarcts
1. Which brain tumors occur most often in children? 2. Why do medulloblastomas metastasize? 3. What is the cause and what are the signs of WernickeKorsakoff syndrome?
1. List the most common brain tumors and their predominant location. 2. How do inborn errors of metabolism affect the central nervous system? 3. Compare glioblastoma with other gliomas.
1. What is multiple sclerosis? 2. Classify brain tumors. 3. Correlate the pathologic features of multiple sclerosis with the clinical signs and symptoms of this disease.